Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 20, 2005

recent goings on

It's been awhile since I posted. On the 7th I got really sick. The doctor thinks I picked up a bug in Mexico. I was sick from Saturday the 7th till Friday the 13th. I didn't eat anything during those days either so I lost about 10 pounds. Daniel took wonderful care of me. He took and stayed with me for my two visits to the ER (for IV rehydration and antibiotics), went to the doctor with me, and got me food and prescriptions. What a great brother. My mom came down last weekend just in case I didn't get better. It was nice to have her here even though I was well. This week has been a mad rush to get stuff ready for the move and garage sale. Tomorrow is the garage sale and I'm moving the rest of my stuff tomorrow. Tomorrow night will hopefully be my first night at the McMains. It's all very strange to me. I can't believe Daniel is moving away and I'll be living with a family. It's beginning to hit home though as we go through stuff and make a mound of crap for the garage sale. I can't believe how much unneeded stuff two people can have. I'll post more about my Mexico trip later. Right now I'm listening to Over the Rhine and need to return to pricing dishes. WooHoo!!!

3 comments:

Sean said...

And we're excited about having you come to perch in our roost! I'll be doing kid duty while Kathy helps, but hope all goes will with the garage sale.

Christina said...

you are doing more than your fair share by doing kid duty!

Anonymous said...

It was a ton of fun doing the garage sale thing with y'all last weekend. Thanks for having me over to contribute and take up space on the couch. I've officially linked you!-- Stephanie (www.rmfo-blogs.com/everydaylefty)