Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2005

seven things

Stephanie posted this awhile back and tagged me. I usually don't do these things, but for Steph I will.

Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):

1. Own a home.
2. Marry Steven.
3. Visit Ireland again.
4. Have and/or adopt children.
5. Make a quilt.
6. Start regualarly playing the piano again.
7. Own a motorcycle.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play guitar.
2. Own just one pet.
3. Not cry.
4. Style my own hair.
5. Be passionate about politics.
6. Be comfortable around new people.
7. Be extroverted.

Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse/Significant Other:
1. His sense of humor and his laugh.
2. His passion for God and desire to serve.
3. His understanding.
4. The fact that his actions and his words match.
5. That he calls me his angel and treats me that way.
6. We communicate about everything.
7. The fact that we are completely comfortable around each other.

Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. Sweet!
2. Giggidy!
3. Back and forth...forever.
4. Love.
5. I'll stab you in the head.
6. Do you remember the Simpsons/Seifeld/Family Guy episode where...
7. I don't know.

Seven Books (or series) I Love:
1. East of Eden
2. The Milagro Beanfield War (not the movie Steven!)
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Ramona Quimby Books
5. The Good Earth
6. Blue Like Jazz
7. Life of Pi

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Empire Records
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Search for the Holy Grail
4. Pulp Fiction
5. A River Runs Through It
6. Shawshank Redemption
7. Corrina, Corrina

No comments: