Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I haven't posted in a while, but things are going great. Work on the house is continuing. I reposted some pictures of flickr, this time with them rotated the correct way. Once we're more settled into the house (without boxes everywhere) I'll post some pictures of how it looks now that it's painted and we're mostly moved in. We have a lot of repairs to do. Hopefully sometime soon I can quit concentrating so much on the house and put my energy into planning the wedding again.

Since this week is spring break, I didn't have to work on Saturday. Kathy and I went garage-saling on Saturday morning and I scored a table saw for $7. Steven was so thrilled. It will make some of the house repairs easier and cheaper. Steven also found a grill for cheap on craigslist.com Steven has been working this week (washing busses) and I've been helping Kathy paint the apartment and get it ready for her sister and family coming in a couple of weeks. Steven is through working so we're going to run some errands together and then babysit tonight. Tomorrow I leave for Dallas to hang out with Stephanie for the weekend while Steven is left here at home. Poor baby. :( Then it is back to the grind of driving busses.

Super exciting, I know. But that's what's been going on around here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new template, personally. And I am SO excited that you're coming to see me this weekend. I see IKEA in our future... hehe