Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

wedding progress

Steven and I went to HEB to order our cake last week. We were trying to explain to the lady in the bakery how we wanted the icing decoration but she wanted us to bring in a picture in case she's not the one who makes the cake. So Kathy and I decided to make a cake and try our hand at decorating. At Photobucket you can see the interesting results. We're not going to make or decorate our own cake. I also decided to make my own earrings for the wedding. I got the beads out of a magazine and made the earrings last night. There are pictures of them on Flickr. Check them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting SO excited for y'all. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Fanny told us you got a job for the next school year. Congratulations! We are very happy for you !!!