Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 09, 2008

I'm Back

I am alive. I just haven't wanted or needed to post in a very long time. but this week Lent started and I have a few new goals. So, I'll be posting most everyday some positive things that happened that day. It's been a very stressful year and it's easy to start focusing on all the stressful/negative stuff.

Thursday: I honestly can't remember right now. But I did think of 5 positives at the end of the day.
Friday:
1. Student I finally being moved to resource. This is the best placement for him.
2. Student C did a lot of work without much prodding.
3. Most of my class had a great week and one of the teacher/mentors let us use their room for a spontaneous surprise/reward for the kids. They got to play guitar hero instead of having Social Studies. (Since I spend at least 8 hours a day at school, a lot of these are going to be school related.)
4. We got some promising news on the house. I don't want to say anything else because the Fates might hear. :) It's hard to not be excited.
5. Steven is a wonderful husband. My blood sugar has been very weird since I was sick a couple of weekends ago. He went to the store and bought some high protein food for me last night at about 10pm. He also puts up with how cranky I get.

Well, that's it for now. I need to go to school to put in grades because I'll be at a workshop on Monday.

Oh, also I'm posting pictures to Flickr again. Sean McMains started A Photo A Day for the month of February and Stephanie and I are joining him. Go look.

No comments: