Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Midwife visit

We went to the midwife this morning. The midwife couldn't find the heartbeat so I'm probably closer to 2 months than 3 months. That's perfectly fine though because I'd like to work all the way through March. I also went to the doctor for my horrible cough. She gave me some antibiotics because the cough has been so persistent. I can also take some cough medicine. I'm sure my students are tired of hearing me cough up yuckiness.

I've also, grudgingly, decided to let the ladies at work throw me a baby shower (Too much forced socialization). I know it's kind of soon to think about, but some people have already brought it up. Today I asked someone I trust if she would be in charge of planning it. I told her I was asking her so early so that someone else wouldn't take it upon themselves to plan a shower and have all the horrible games that can accompany them. Food and presents are all I want. No eating baby food, drinking from a bottle, or wrapping toilet paper around my gigantic belly. My friend said she would plan it, but I had to help. It's fine with me, because now I can tell others that someone's already planning it.

No comments: