Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2005

St. Valentine's Day Massacre

I think it's time for another. I HATE Valentine's day. Sure the idea behind it is great. Show others that you love them. But it turns into a forced thing. I show my affection any day that I feel like it. So why do I feel like shit whenever I don't get anything or my boyfriend doesn't want to do anything. It's ridiculous but I see everyone around me being all lovey-dovey and it makes me want to have someone act that way toward me also. There were middle school kids on my bus today who are having a more romantic day than I am. But I also don't want to say anything to Dan because I don't want to guilt him into doing anything, and like I said before, it's RIDICULOUS.

Update: Kathy, Dan, and I ended up going to the Elephant Room and listening to jazz. I had a great time and felt kind of silly about this post.

No comments: